We are innovative IT company.
We provide complete implementation of business web applications
based on open source technologies (Odoo, eCommerce, CMS).
We are committed to quality, speed and scalability. We support the global implementation
not only in Poland but also in Germany, the United States, Australia and Great Britain.
We have been trusted by clients such as Raben Group, KKS Lech Poznan, Mostrami and one of the largest
airlines in the world. Our headquarters is located in Poznan, but we have also offices in Berlin and Cracow.
programming in PHP,
- creation and development web applications based on TYPO3, Neos, Magento,
- cooperation with the development team and working in SCRUM methodology,
- active participation in project design and team development.
- good knowledge of object-programming in PHP or Python,
- knowledge of HTML and CSS (no stress with IE7),
- ability to build web applications (MVC),
- basic knowledge of Linux,
- knowledge of application frameworks, eg. Symfony, Zend, Yii, Cake or Django,
- good English language skills,
- familiarity with the GIT
- ability to independent analysis and creative problem solving,
- ability to work and communicate with the team,
- involvement in open source projects would be an advantage.
- full training with selected technology in order to face new challenges without any stress,
- working with international clients.
- efficient computer with two monitors,
- co-creation of open source software,
- work with the newest technology,
- participation in workshops, trainings and conferences,
- mentoring and support,
- open path career and development in various directions (eg. Java),
- contract or B2B,
- attractive salary,
- great location, friendly atmosphere and delicious coffee!
If you are looking for a job with a high-quality business products,
that significantly improves the quality of client's life and changes the world for the better
by developing the idea of an open source, we are waiting for you!
Send your application!
Do not forget to include the formula:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29 sierpnia 1997 r.
o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami)."