We are innovative IT company.
We provide complete implementation of business web applications
based on open source technologies (Odoo, eCommerce, CMS).
We are committed to quality, speed and scalability. We support the global implementation
not only in Poland but also in Germany, the United States, Australia and Great Britain.
We have been trusted by clients such as Raben Group, KKS Lech Poznan and Mostrami and one of the largest airlines
in the world. Our headquarters is located in Poznan, but we have also offices in Berlin and Cracow.
- programming interface elements, flows and interactions, make them comfortable for users,
- development web applications based on TYPO3, Neos, Magento,
- cooperation with the development team and working in SCRUM methodology,
- active participation in project design and team development.
- excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS (including HTML5 and CSS3),
- good knowledge of Bootstrap and Sass,
- working understanding of UI design principles,
- experience with Adobe Photoshop,
- good knowledge of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues,
- good English language skills,
- team working,
- knowledge of any back-end language that can be used to build web applications will be an asset.
- Challenging work on complex web applications,
- work with state of the art front-end technologies,
- an international work environment,
- full-time employment contract or B2B,
- package of social benefits,
- participation in workshops, trainings and conferences,
- mentoring and support,
- open path career and development in various directions,
- attractive salary,
- great location, friendly atmosphere and delicious coffee!
If you are looking for a job with a high-quality business products,
that significantly improves the quality of client's life and changes the world for the better
by developing the idea of an open source, we are waiting for you!
Send your application!
Do not forget to include the formula:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29 sierpnia 1997 r.
o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami)."