The Progressive Web Application initiative was officially introduced during the last TYPO3 Conference 2019 in Hague and has been developed ever since.
During the sprint, we will work on both the TYPO3 API and JS application. We’re planning to address issues like:
- improving documentation
- adding more tests to headless
- publishing and tuning the support for EXT:Form, EXT:powermail and EXT:solr for Headless (both frontend and API side)
- tuning compatibility of headless when having multiple websites in one installation (headless and non-headless)
- investigating how to simplify the server proxy config (e.g. to be able to reuse the same domain for frontend and API)
- adding cross-domain link support
- upgrading nuxt-typo3 to newest vue.js version
- adding more commonly used parts to nuxt-typo3
… and more.
Skills required (just one from the list is enough):
- TYPO3 Development skills if you want to get involved in improving the API
- Vue.js knowledge (ideally being familiar with nuxt.js) if you want to work on JS application.
- Technical writing skills for helping with documentation
- Testing skills
Are you new to the TYPO3 Headless and PWA? Watch our webinar
To start fun you need the system with a working Docker, Docker-compose, DDEV, and Mkcer (installation instructions of DDEV)
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can find us on TYPO3 Slack (channel #initiative-pwa).